Small business grants NZ
Does your small business qualify for the NZTE Capability Development Vouchers?
Looking for small business grants? Alexanders Digital Marketing is now registered to accept NZTE Capability Development Vouchers. The vouchers are small businesses grants, NZ business can utilise to help grow and develop. You may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers. Alexanders is offering digital communication performance coaching and Chinese Digital Marketing coaching. And almost half the costs can be covered.
To be eligible for a voucher a business must:
- Be operating with 50 or fewer FTE’s
- Be GST registered in New Zealand
- Be operating in a commercial environment – i.e. currently trading
- Be privately owned or a Maori Trust or Incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership
- Have undergone assessment by a Regional Business Partner
Business should also:
- Have the potential and desire to grow
- Demonstrate commitment to improving management capability; indicators of commitment include seeking advise, working through the assessment process, and a willingness to co-fund and commit time to capability-building activities
What you stand to gain from Alexanders Digital Communication Performance Coaching:
One-on-one training and coaching on a six step formula over four months to reach specific international markets through understanding keywords, search engine optimisation, the process required to improve website traffic and conversion, correct set up and management of Google Plus and executing one online campaign. See our full “Six Steps” program.
a) Digital current business and leader, keyword plan, optimised website, a blueprint for increased web conversion, plan for building position on Google, implemented online campaign and analytics dashboarding. Cost of media clicks, graphic design and web site programming are not included.
b) Be found by Chinese. Deepen your understanding of why traditional Western marketing methods will fail and how to market to Chinese, gain an official WeChat account like a mini Chinese website with six pages, and a plan of content of how to grow your Chinese custom.