Covid-19 Small business grants NZ
Does your small business qualify for the Covid-19 or NZTE Capability Development Vouchers?
Looking for Covid-19 small business grants? Alexanders Digital Marketing offers services that:
- enable us to accept NZTE Capability Development Vouchers (co-funded),
- are registered with the COVID-19 Business Advisory Fund (funded) for business continuity and digital enablement.
To find out if your business may be eligible for support either of the above funds, visit www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz where you can register to talk to a Business Advisor.
The vouchers are small businesses grants, NZ businesses can utilise to help grow and develop. You may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as coaching/support on what you can do to improve your website performance, social media strategy, ecommerce store development and promotion, Google Ads management, email marketing. Generally it takes the form of training sessions or workshops, and guidance that builds the management capabilities of owners, operators and enthusiastic in-house staff.
There are different criteria for each fund and only a Business Advisor through the Regional Business Partners network is able to determine what your eligibility is, and what voucher amount you may qualify for. The Covid-19 criteria are aimed at business continuity and digital enablement.
To be eligible for a co-funded voucher under the other fund, a business must:
- Be operating with 50 or fewer FTE’s
- Be GST registered in New Zealand
- Be operating in a commercial environment – i.e. currently trading
- Be privately owned or a Maori Trust or Incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership
- Have undergone assessment by a Regional Business Partner
Business should also:
- Have the potential and desire to grow
- Demonstrate commitment to improving management capability; indicators of commitment include seeking advise, working through the assessment process, and a willingness to co-fund and commit time to capability-building activities. This fund is not available to charities.
What you stand to gain from Alexanders Covid-19 Digital Enablement Coaching:
One-on-one training and coaching that will help you with online marketing, be it support to get your ecommerce store up and running (excludes web builds, but includes coaching), move your marketing online, start communicating with your database through email, or make your social media marketing more powerful. We can tailor a solution to support and grow your current capability.
What you stand to gain from Alexanders Digital Communication Performance Coaching:
One-on-one training and coaching on a six step formula over four months to reach specific markets through understanding keywords, search engine optimisation, social media marketing, the process required to improve website traffic and conversion, correct set up and management of Google My Business and executing one online campaign.
Depending on the coaching (it can be tailored)
a) Get a plan of attack for what to do next to improve your website
b) Gain confidence and become a digitally current business and leader
c) Learn how to edit your site to rank better on Google – get a keyword plan, an optimised website, a blueprint for increased web conversion,
d) Get a Social Media Strategy, and confidence knowing what kind of content you can create to make your social more effective
e) implement an online campaign with guideance
f) understand Analytics and highlight the areas that the data reveal need TLC
Note that the cost of media clicks, graphic design and web site programming are not included. The training usually covers advice or strategy, but your or your team need to do the implementation.
For more details on the NZTE capability development vouchers and how to apply, or if you would like further information on Alexander’s digital coaching programme please contact our team.