MARKETING AGENCY NZ
Improve the performance of your marketing & website
Alexanders is a Christchurch-based marketing agency. We help businesses to achieve their revenue goals through marketing consulting, website design, graphic design and go-to-market strategies. Our marketing specialists act as an extended marketing/design department for growing companies.
- Identify areas of improvement in your web design and marketing that will make your business more profitable
- Get an action plan and redirect efforts, driving increased awareness, leads and sales from a similar spend
- Grow your capability with support from an expert team of marketers, graphic and web designers, content writers and seo pro’s.
COVID MARKETING COACHING
If you are keen to develop your capabilities under the guidance of a friendly marketing expert, Alexanders offers services that are registered with the Management Capability & COVID-19 Business Advisory Fund.
Explore our marketing packages. Some small and medium businesses may be eligible for funding.
Starting a business?
Website designs from $500 one pagers to $8,000 custom sites that give more options to customise as you grow, than Wix or Squarespace
Rebuilding current website?
Makeover your site and showcase your current capability. WordPress website design options from $10,000 if you have editing capability, or up to $25,000 for more bespoke options.
Set up a new revenue channel or step up to a more robust system that reduces admin. WooCommerce, BigCommerce & Shopify developers
When your time is better utilized elsewhere, or you know your website could deliver more leads, get our digital detectives on the case.
The Alexanders’ web marketing team will help you to rank on Google, increase traffic and get more leads. Plus we can manage your Google Ads and combine SEO services packages to keep your site competitive.
Do you already have a WeChat verified account or Chinese client base? Or are you interested in learning more about WeChat marketing? Our fluent Mandarin content writer can create regular posts, guide you as to what is culturally appropriate, and recommend campaigns to reach Chinese in New Zealand.
Guidance NZ-wide from a professional marketing agency team in Christchurch
Servicing Auckland, Hamilton & Invercargill from Chch
First set up in Christchurch in 1996, Alexanders was one of the South Island’s original marketing agencies and the first to become a digital marketing agency. Our clients include marketing managers and progressive owners of established companies, young (and experienced) entrepreneurs hungry to make their mark, and agencies who value our niche Chinese marketing and web optimisation expertise. In the battle to survive and thrive, we deliver access to specialist strategic, SEO, programming, design and writing expertise to complement your in-house skill-set.
Hone your online
See measurable returns. At last an agency with a focus on results – not awards.
We’re big enough to take on everything you can throw at us but not so big that you’ll get lost in the system. You get to see us before, during and after every job, not just at the Christmas party.
Turn your website into a lead magnet, so you can get on with doing business rather than hunting for it.
It’s easy to keep tabs on quotes via our handy digital approval platform.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
4 reasons why companies hire a marketing agency or marketing consultant
- Bolster your team’s capability, without the commitment of engaging additional staff
- Access expertise in digital marketing, marketing strategy, graphic design, web design, professional writing, ppc campaign management (pay per click), and seo (web optimisation)
- Increase marketing momentum: with a marketing consultant, you get a focussed guide to develop a marketing plan and ensure your activities come in on time and on budget.
- Improve return on your marketing spend. Get guidance on how you can redirect your existing spend to multiply results.
For small to medium companies, we often create digital plans, do graphic design, manage campaigns, and support with technical web changes or new websites. Bigger marketing departments use us for customer journeys, managing Google Ads, SEO, branding, ecommerce systems or integrations, and projects that they lack time to get to. Many startups come with a basic website and get advice on what they need to do to get traction.
5 common situations when people hire marketing agencies:
- You’re so busy that you don’t have time to do marketing well, or explore a marketing opportunity. You want to bring in a competent marketing agency to get it done properly, with some recommendations and potentially some help to execute the recommendations on a monthly basis.
- Your company is well-established and you already spend a sizeable sum on marketing, but you’re not convinced the money is well spent. You want advice from your marketing agency on how to re-prioritise your spend and bring on a fresh approach.
- You have engaged a marketing junior with a good head to take care of communications, but they lack the experience or credibility to truly steer the business forward. With a little independent guidance by the marketing agency, your junior can be more effective, executing a well-thought-out plan with a bit of outside help where required, increasing your ROI on marketing spend.
- You’ve just bought a business which has sound fundamentals, but needs some contemporary marketing. Probably the web site could perform better or perhaps the branding is tired. It’s time to energise and rejuvenate the proposition with a fresh marketing campaign, brand and or web site upgrade.
- You are a proven entrepreneur, with capital ready to deploy a new strategy. You want professional marketing guidance to steer the project to the best start.
- It will bring leads, without you having to knock on any doors by connecting people looking for your product or service, with your website.
- It will bring your brand to the attention of people who have not heard of you but are in the market for your products or services.